Saturday, March 24, 2012

Do what you love

I've read an article by Susan Biali that talks about how being good at something doesn't mean you should be doing it. We have to make decisions every day; ones are more difficult than others. 

I remember when I graduated from high school 3 years ago and I had to decide what degree I wanted to study at college. My family and my friends tried to help me but I thought it was a decision that only depended on me. I decided to study international business. I was not sure if that was the best decision at the time but now I know that I couldn't have made a better choice. I chose something that I am really passionate about. This give me a strong sense of purpose and it is part of my happiness.

Do what you really want to do. There is no reason not to follow your hearth. The world is rule but those who love what they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment